- Cattle grazing in a pond pine forest
Community and Extension
Cattle -- Feeding and feeds
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: Cattle (General); HHB-594; Cattle grazing on reeds in a pond pine forest. These cattle are grazed on reeds all winter and with only a little supplementing they lose practically no weight during the winter. Taken on Hofmann Forest, North Carolina. 1-5-41
Hofmann Forest (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).