Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Winter feeding cattle
Community and Extension
Cattle -- Feeding and feeds
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: Winter Feeding; HHB_547; Cattle being wintered on corn stalks and soy beans. This is a common type of field grazing during the early winter in eastern N. C. These cattle belong to H. D. Holoman. Taken near Rich Square, N. C., 12/30/40.
Rich Square (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).