- Winter feeding cattle
Cattle -- Feeding and feeds
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: Winter Feeding; HHB_546; Cattle grazing soy beans. Many cattle soy beans. Many cattle are run on corn stalks and soy beans during fall and winter. Cattle belong to Turner brothers. Taken near Jackson, N. C., 12/30/40.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).