- Piglets in "autosow"
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Mills, Ralph more info on Mills, Ralph
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from enclosed press release: Prepared for P.M. Papers, Dr. James Lecce, North Carolina State University microbiologist, replaces a pig in the autosow which he developed. The pigs never nurse their natural mother. They grow faster and stay healthier. They grow faster and stay healthier. (N. C. State University Photo by Ralph Mills) -- 30--Woody Upchurch
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).