David Clark Laboratory
Clark Laboratories, NC State University -- Magnum Hall (Raleigh, N.C.)
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- David Clark Laboratory
- Transcribed from back: Clark Labs: A view showing part of the research shop. This is one of the most completely equipped shops of its kind in the country.
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
Building: North Carolina State University, David Clark Laboratories -- Magnum Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Shumaker, Ross Edward, 1889-1960 more info on Shumaker, Ross Edward, 1889-1960
- Page, Jess M. more info on Page, Jess M.
- NC State University Campus
- NC State University
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.787498, -78.674103