- Extension agent teaching farmers to mix livestock feeds in barn
Agricultural extension workers
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Jeter, F. H. more info on Jeter, F. H. (Frank Hamilton), 1891-1955
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Tarheel farmers are learning how to mix their feeds for livestock at house from home grown grains, as witness this Ashe County grower mixing a dairy feed under the instruction of the County Agent of the State College Extension Service; F. H. Jeter, State College, Raleigh, NC; Transcribed from accompanying material: One of the essential factors of livestock progress in the State is to teach the mixing of balanced rations at home. In this picture, a county agent of the State College extension service is shown aiding a farmer in working out such a ration for his livestock.
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
Ashe County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).