- Beekeeper Mr. Ratley and State College extension bee specialist opening hive of bees
Agricultural extension workers
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying materials: Beekeeping family, 1961: Ratley opens a hive of bees with assistance of W. A. Stephens, extension bee specialist from State College. A whiff of smoke makes the bees easier to manage.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).