- Tractor applying pesticide to crops
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: From story on boll weevil, 1972: Tractors and airplanes have replaced mule drawn equipment for applying insecticides. About one-third of all insecticides used in the United States is used on cotton. The above picture was made in Edgecobme County about 1950
Edgecombe County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).