Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Cotton crops in field
- Transcribed from accompanying material: From story on boll weevil, 1972: North Carolina had nearly 1.8 million acres of cotton in 1924, the first year that the boll weevil did extensive statewide damage. Only about 10 percent of that acreage is grown today.
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)