- Cotton crops in field
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: From story on boll weevil, 1972: North Carolina had nearly 1.8 million acres of cotton in 1924, the first year that the boll weevil did extensive statewide damage. Only about 10 percent of that acreage is grown today.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).