- Preparing box hive to support the modern hive body
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Sams, C. L. more info on Sams, C. L.
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Transcribed from back: Nailing cleats to each side of the box hive even with its bottom to support the modern hive body.; Transcribed from accompanying material: Made by Mr. C. L. Sams; 1920's; Bees and house, all over state; Bee pictures made by C. L. Sams showing transferring, housing and various methods of bee management
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).