Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Section of D. G. Kelly's apiary before being transferred to modern hives
North Carolina History
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Sams, C. L. more info on Sams, C. L.
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Transcribed from back: A section of the round gum apiary taken during the winter before they were transferred to modern hives, Apiary of D. G. Kelly, Canetuck, Pender County, NC.; Transcribed from accompanying material: Made by Mr. C. L. Sams; 1920's; Bees and house, all over state; Bee pictures made by C. L. Sams showing transferring, housing and various methods of bee management
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).