- Mr. and Mrs. D. G. Kelly after transferring their bees to modern hives
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Mr. and Mrs. D. G. Kelly in the midst of the wreckage after transference of the bees to modern hives. The view shows round gums from which the bees were removed and barrels of honey taken unfit for use other than bee feed.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).