Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Taking honey from colonies in C. E. Merriner's apiary
North Carolina History
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: In the apiary of C. E. Merriner, RFD, Roper, NC. Mr. Merriner's son is taking honey from some of the colonies. This apiary contains about 100 colonies from which Mr. Merriner sold over 10,000 pounds of honey produced in 1931. He received 10 cts a pound and over thus yielding him over $1000 from the apiary.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).