- Efficiency of Six Machine Methods for Planting and Fertilizing Cotton charts
Charts, diagrams, etc.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Transcribed from front: Efficiency of Six Machine Methods for Planting [and] Fertilizing Cotton: Chart I, Man Hours per Acre; Chart II, Horse Power Hours per Acre; Chart III, Pounds Cotton per Man [Hours] per Acre; Chart IV, 1180 Pounds Cotton per [Horse Power Hours] per Acre
Charts (Graphic documents)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).