- State Fair exhibit on Permanent Pastures
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: State Fair exhibits, 1953; Transcribed from original: Permanent Pastures: Step One--Good seedbed preparation; Step Two--Proper lime [and] fertilizer, Lime--According to soil test, 800 2-12-12 at seeding, 500 0-12-12 annually; Step Three--Adapted seeding mixture; Step Four--Management, Practice rotational grazing utilize supplementary grazing, mowing helps to control weeds; 12 [pound] orchard grass, 2 [pound] ladino clover; Fertilizer for one acre; Seed for one acre
North Carolina State Fair
more info on North Carolina State Fair
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).