- David Dow interviews Kevin B. O'Connell
Television broadcasting of news
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Inman, M. S. more info on Inman, Mark S.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: David Dow, CBSNews Correspondent interviews, Kevin B. O'Connell, Assoc. Dir [of] Business [and] Finance of NCSU Athletics in Reynolds for the 48 hers segment; MS Inman
O'Connell, Kevin B.
more info on O'Connell, Kevin B.
North Carolina State University. Department of Athletics more info on North Carolina State University. Department of Athletics
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Athletics Photographs, 1893 - 2003 (UA023.004) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, William Neal Reynolds Coliseum (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Small, G. Milton (George Milton), Jr., 1916-1992 more info on Small, G. Milton (George Milton), Jr., 1916-1992
- 2701 Sullivan Drive
- North Carolina
- General note:
- Completed in 1949, the building with seating for 14,000 people is named after William Neal Reynolds, president of the R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company founded by his brother. Construction of Reynolds Coliseum was originally proposed by David Clark after 5,000 people from all over North Carolina were rained out of a Farmers' Week meeting in 1940. The coliseum was home to the basketball team for nearly 50 years, including two NCAA champion teams. Reynolds Coliseum also provides a venue for large university and city events. Today it houses several NC State athletic teams, as well as NC State's ROTC units. The men’s basketball team moved to the RBC Center in 2000.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.783501, -78.669899