- Wolfpack Football Game, 1965
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: North Carolina State's Shelby Mansfield scores from four yards out as the Wolfpack tied the score against Clemson, 7-7. The Tigers rallied, however, to win the Atlantic Coast Conference game, 21-7. Making a stab at Mansfield is Ricky Johnson (70), while Bill Hecht (57) and Wayne Page (45) have been taken out of the play. The State & The Columbia Record Staff Photo by Vic Tutte.
North Carolina State University -- Football
more info on North Carolina State University -- Football
Clemson University more info on Clemson University -- Football
Atlantic Coast Conference more info on Atlantic Coast Conference
Mansfield, Shelby more info on Mansfield, Shelby
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Athletics Photographs, 1893 - 2003 (UA023.004) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).