Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- VOICE newsletter and African-American Cultural Center Occupants Checklist
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Digital Project:
Content, Context, Capacity
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Student and Other Organizations, Association for the Concerns of African American Graduate Students Records, 1976-1991 (UA021.436) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Scanned folders from the same box
- Correspondence and information
Series 1, Halfbox 1, Folder 1
- VOICE newsletter and African-American Cultural Center Occupants Checklist, Series 1, Halfbox 1, Folder 2 (Current Folder)
- National Black Graduate Student Association Conference
Series 1, Halfbox 1, Folder 3
- Annual Awards Banquet Booklets and State of the Black Mind
Series 1, Halfbox 1, Folder 4
- End of the Year Awards Banquet form
Series 1, Halfbox 1, Folder 5