Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- QSL Card from BRS250, Thorton Heath, England, to W4ATC, NC State Student Amateur Radio
Amateur radio stations
- Item identifier:
- Transmission Date:
- Transcribed from front: Remarks: [Illegible] very psed to hear ur sigs on 1815 Refs, om. Also hrd you ob 0603 (seem to be making tuning adjustments then); Transcribed from back: 62PL heard and called you. Bands not too good [illegible] best around 0530. You the only W4 audible. Other W's heard [illegible]: WIBB. ILYV, 2TRK (569 when QSO you) 2EQS, 3PYR and W9NH. [Illegible] hear better calling CQ when I was listening to 2TRK working you! G2AJ, 2PLx, 5PLx and Gw32V. I know had QSO's, link bonds not so good as last Winter/really FB then. Only other W4 hve here is W4NNN a couple of years ago. W4KFC was on last season though I didn't hear him as I overslept that morning Hi. Will send further [illgible] if I hear you again om. Congrats on a fine [illegible] in better, your RF this far! 73 and Cheerio, George BRS250.
Thornton Heath (England)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University, Student and Other Organizations, Student Amateur Radio Society Records, 1930-1995 (UA021.428) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).