Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- QSL Card from WN4HAQ, Atlantic Highlands, N.J., to W4ATC, NC State Student Amateur Radio
Amateur radio stations
- Item identifier:
- Transmission Date:
- Transcribed from back: W4ATL Heard you on 80 meter CW at 8:50 P.M. Jan. 7, 1955. You were R5-S5. You were in contact with WN4HAQ. I was listening to you at a ham's house. We both copied you. There was QRM all around you but he had a HQ-129-X which picked you out and held you. That is why you were R5. My own rcvr is a 5-38C and I a 15' ant. I am studying for my Novice exam and hope to work you when and if I get a call. Hope you will confirm. It would be my first 80 meter W4 card. 73 ES DX.
Amateur radio station QSL cards
North Carolina State University -- Students -- Social life and customs
more info on North Carolina State University -- Students -- Social life and customs
Atlantic Highlands (N.J.)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University, Student and Other Organizations, Student Amateur Radio Society Records, 1930-1995 (UA021.428) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).