Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- QSL Card from LA4CM, Aakrehamn, Norway, to W4ATC, NC State Student Amateur Radio
Amateur radio stations
- Original Format:
- Amateur radio station QSL cards
- 3.5 x 5.5 inches
- Item identifier:
- Transmission Date:
- Karmoy - The Isle of Sagas Aprox. 20 miles NW of Stavanger Karmoy with its 28000 inhabitants, is the most populated island in Norway. It si 40 kilometers long and 9 kilometers at its widest. Here we find traditions leading back to the age of the Norse Sagas. The sea-lane between Karmoy and the mainland - Karmsundet - is popular known as the King's Road. Even today there is a heavy traffic of ships from all over the world. Grave-mountds and stone monuments are witnesses of past greatness from the older times, and many valuable remnants also tell about this. The stone monuments The five wicked Virgins near Karmsund Bridgde, and Virgin Mary's Needle at the St. Olav Church, belong to the Iron Age.
Amateur radio station QSL cards
North Carolina State University -- Students -- Social life and customs
more info on North Carolina State University -- Students -- Social life and customs
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University, Student and Other Organizations, Student Amateur Radio Society Records, 1930-1995 (UA021.428) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).