Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- African-American Student Services at North Carolina State University's College of Textiles wears and displays kente cloth
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State University. Student Media more info on North Carolina State University. Student Media
- Lankford, Herman more info on Lankford, Herman
- Kente is Ghana; Dr. Brenda Allen, coordinator of African-American Student Services at North Carolina State University's College of Textiles, wears and displays kente cloth; Photo by Herman Lankford, NCSU Visual Communication
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University, Division of Student Affairs, Student Media Authority Records, 1909-2011 (UA016.035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)