Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Brooks Hall recyclables center
Recycling (Waste, etc.)
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State University. Student Media more info on North Carolina State University. Student Media
- Propst, Michael more info on Propst, Michael
- Created Date:
- Brooks Hall recyclables center; 10-6-89; Photo by Michael Propst for Jeanette Briggs
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University, Division of Student Affairs, Student Media Authority Records, 1909-2011 (UA016.035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
Building: North Carolina State University, Eugene Clyde Brooks Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- NC State University
- Historical note:
- Brooks Hall served as North Carolina State University's first official library, from its construction in 1926, until D. H. Hill was built in 1953. After the library moved, Brooks Hall became the home of the School of Design, where it still resides today. Brooks Hall is named for Eugene Clyde Brooks (1871-1947), who served as the University's president from 1923 until 1935.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.7845, -78.664902