Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Professor Clifford Griffin speaks to the Political Science Club
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State University. Student Media more info on North Carolina State University. Student Media
- Photo by Jake Huffman; 10/18; Professor Clifford Griffin speaking to the Political Science Club in Tompkins Hall about NAFTA
Griffin, Clifford E.
more info on Griffin, Clifford E.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University, Division of Student Affairs, Student Media Authority Records, 1909-2011 (UA016.035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
Building: North Carolina State University, Daniel Augustus Tompkins Hall -- Textile Building (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Upjohn, Hobart Brown, 1876-1949 more info on Upjohn, Hobart Brown, 1876-1949
- Tompkins, Daniel Augustus, 1851-1914 more info on Tompkins, Daniel Augustus, 1851-1914
- Shumaker, Ross Edward, 1889-1960 more info on Shumaker, Ross Edward, 1889-1960
- NC State University Campus
- NC State University
- General note:
- Tompkins Hall is named for Daniel Augustus Tompkins, who pushed for the College of Textiles and designed the building that now holds his name. The original hall was built in 1901, but destroyed by fire in 1914. It was rebuilt the same year.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.786701, -78.665199