Download PDF (12.6 MB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- Program, Men's basketball, Dixie Classic, 6th Annual, 27 December to 29 December 1954
Basketball -- Tournaments
- Original Format:
- Archival collection
-  p. : ill. ; 31 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Other Date:
North Carolina State Wolfpack (Basketball team)
more info on North Carolina State Wolfpack (Basketball team)
North Carolina Tar Heels (Basketball team) more info on North Carolina Tar Heels (Basketball team)
Clogston, Roy Bennett more info on Clogston, Roy Bennett, 1902-
Case, Everett N. (Everett Norris), 1900-1966 more info on Case, Everett N. (Everett Norris), 1900-1966
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University, Athletics, Media Relations Records, 1889-2009 (UA015.010) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Lincoln County
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- William A. Graham, Jr. (Commissioner of Agriculture and state politician), first owner.
- Architectural note:
- Graham explored agricultural innovations on his own property, creating the "Round Barn," which was a sixteen sided frame structure with a polygonal roof and an eight-sided cupola.
- Historical note:
- The farm is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Lincoln County (N.C.)
National Register of Historic Places