Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- StateSide, Program No. 130: Interviews with Dr. Tom Miller, Robin Harris Taylor, Misty Hankins, Gail Lloyd, Dr. Michael Davidson, and David Haase
- [Preferred citation: StateSide Program No. 130, May 1996, North Carolina State University, Office of Public Services, Creative Services Records UA 014.015, Special Collections Research Center, North Carolina State University Libraries, Raleigh, NC]
Science -- Study and teaching
- Original Format:
Betacam, sound, color
- Item identifier:
- Funkhouser, Edward T. more info on Funkhouser, Edward T. (Edward Truman), 1946-
- McDonald, Kathleen more info on McDonald, Kathleen
- Created Date:
Nonfiction television programs
Haase, David G., 1948-
more info on Haase, David G., 1948-
Stateside (Television program) more info on Stateside (Television program)
Science House (North Carolina State University) more info on Science House (North Carolina State University)
Miller, Thomas Kenan, III more info on Miller, Thomas Kenan, III
Taylor, Robin Harris more info on Taylor, Robin Harris
Hankins, Misty more info on Hankins, Misty
Davidson, Michael G. more info on Davidson, Michael G.
- Digital Project:
StateSide Television Program: "Stateside" was a studio-filmed public affairs program produced by NC State Creative Services between 1990 and 1999, with 159 30-minute episodes made. It was created to focus on the people, events, and issues of North Carolina State University's community, including featured students, faculty, researchers, athletes, and alumnus. These features were also cast on regional cable television outlets.
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Office of Public Affairs, Creative Services Records, 1889-2014 (UA014.015) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)