Download PDF (10.3 MB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- 1999 Emerging Issues Forum Program
Congresses and conventions
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- This is the program for the annual NCSU Emerging Issues Forum which took place on March 30-31, 1994, in Raleigh, NC. The theme was "Global Economic Storms." Speakers and participants include Governor James B. Hunt, Jr., Betty Owen, Secretary of Treasury Robert E. Rubin, Robert A. Ingram, Molly Corbett Broad, James H. Goodnight, John D. Correnti, George W. Henderson III, Rick Carlisle, John D. Rockefeller IV, Andrew Freris, Ambassador Hugo Paemen, Ricardo Hausmann, David Wessell, Chancellor Marye Anne Fox, and David Price.
Emerging Issues Forum (Raleigh, NC)
more info on Emerging Issues Forum (Raleigh, NC)
Hunt, James B. more info on Hunt, James B., 1937-
Owen, Betty, 1935-2012 more info on Owen, Betty, 1935-2012
Rubin, Robert Edward, 1938- more info on Rubin, Robert Edward, 1938-
Ingram, Robert A. (Robert Alexander), 1942- more info on Ingram, Robert A. (Robert Alexander), 1942-
Goodnight, J. H. (James Howard), 1943- more info on Goodnight, J. H. (James Howard), 1943-
Carlisle, Rick, 1959- more info on Carlisle, Rick, 1959-
Rockefeller, John D., IV (John Davison), 1937- more info on Rockefeller, John D., IV (John Davison), 1937-
Freris, Andrew, 1945- more info on Freris, Andrew, 1945-
Paemen, Hugo more info on Paemen, Hugo
Hausmann, Ricardo more info on Hausmann, Ricardo
Fox, Marye Anne, 1947- more info on Fox, Marye Anne, 1947-
Price, David Eugene more info on Price, David Eugene
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Institute for Emerging Issues Records, 1985-2007 (UA011.006) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).