Download PDF (10.7 MB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- 1995 Emerging Issues Forum Program
Congresses and conventions
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- This is the program for the annual NCSU Emerging Issues Forum which took place on February 13-14, 1995, at the McKimmon Center in Raleigh, NC. It was the tenth anniversary of the forum, and the theme was "Conflict, Competition, Cooperation: Power Politics in a Changing World." Speakers and participants include Governor James B. Hunt, Jr., Chancellor Larry K. Monteith, Sam Nunn, Ambassador Madeleine Korbel Albright, David R. Gergen, Lawrence S. Eagleburger, Erich Bloch, John Young, Ambassador Mickey Kantor, John Gardner, John T. Caldwell, Robin Dorff, Terry Sanford, Dean Joan J. Michael, and Lloyd V. Hackley.
Emerging Issues Forum (Raleigh, NC)
more info on Emerging Issues Forum (Raleigh, NC)
Johnson, Bobby more info on Johnson, Robert, Jr.
Hunt, James B. more info on Hunt, James B., 1937-
Monteith, Larry K., 1933- more info on Monteith, Larry K., 1933-
Nunn, Sam more info on Nunn, Sam
Albright, Madeleine Korbel more info on Albright, Madeleine Korbel
Gergen, David R. (David Richmond), 1942- more info on Gergen, David R. (David Richmond), 1942-
Eagleburger, Lawrence S. more info on Eagleburger, Lawrence S.
Bloch, Erich more info on Bloch, Erich
Young, John A., 1932- more info on Young, John A., 1932-
Kantor, Michael, 1939- more info on Kantor, Michael, 1939-
Gardner, John W. (John William), 1912-2002 more info on Gardner, John W. (John William), 1912-2002
Caldwell, John T. (John Tyler), 1911-1995 more info on Caldwell, John T. (John Tyler), 1911-1995
Sanford, Terry, 1917-1998 more info on Sanford, Terry, 1917-1998
Michael, Joan more info on Michael, Joan
Hackley, Lloyd V. (Lloyd Vincent), 1940- more info on Hackley, Lloyd V. (Lloyd Vincent), 1940-
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Institute for Emerging Issues Records, 1985-2007 (UA011.006) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).