Download PDF (13.4 MB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- 1994 Emerging Issues Forum Program
Congresses and conventions
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- This is the program for the annual NCSU Emerging Issues Forum which took place on February 10-11, 1994, at the McKimmon Center in Raleigh, NC. The theme was "Investing in Health: An American Agenda." Speakers and participants include Governor James B. Hunt, Jr., Chancellor Larry K. Monteith, Christopher J. Conover, David S. Broder, First Lady Hilary Rodham Clinton, Surgeon General M. Joycelyn Elders, Judith G. Waxman, Lawton Chiles, Richard D. Lamm, Dr. David W. Barry, Paul F. Gorman, Lanty L. Smith, Dr. David M. Lawrence, Bill Gradison, Dr. Lawrence M. Cutchin, Christopher S. Jones, Barbara K. Garland, Dr. Roland H. Levine, C. Dixon Spangler, Jr., Jerry L. Whitten, and Maxwell R. Thurman.
more info on Jones, Christopher Steven
Emerging Issues Forum (Raleigh, NC) more info on Emerging Issues Forum (Raleigh, NC)
Hunt, James B. more info on Hunt, James B., 1937-
Monteith, Larry K., 1933- more info on Monteith, Larry K., 1933-
Broder, David S. more info on Broder, David S.
Clinton, Hillary Rodham more info on Clinton, Hillary Rodham
Spangler, C. D. more info on Spangler, C. D. (Clemmie Dixon), 1932-
Whitten, Jerry L. more info on Whitten, Jerry L.
Thurman, Maxwell R. more info on Thurman, Maxwell R.
Elders, Joycelyn, 1933- more info on Elders, Joycelyn, 1933-
Waxman, Judith G. more info on Waxman, Judith G.
Chiles, Lawton, 1930-1998 more info on Chiles, Lawton, 1930-1998
Lamm, Charles more info on Lamm, Charles
Barry, David W., MD more info on Barry, David W., MD
Gorman, Paul F. more info on Gorman, Paul F.
Smith, Lanty more info on Smith, Lanty
Lawrence, David M. more info on Lawrence, David M.
Gradison, Willis D., 1928- more info on Gradison, Willis D., 1928-
Garland, Barbara K. (Barbara Kerwin) more info on Garland, Barbara K. (Barbara Kerwin)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Institute for Emerging Issues Records, 1985-2007 (UA011.006) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).