Download PDF (11.2 MB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- 1993 Emerging Issues Forum Program
Congresses and conventions
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- This annual NCSU Emerging Issues Forum took place on February 10-11, 1993, at the McKimmon Center in Raleigh, NC. The theme was "Strengthening America: New Economic Strategies." Speakers and participants include Governor James B. Hunt, Jr., Chancellor Larry K. Monteith, Betty Owen, John Caldwell, Janice H. Faulkner, David Price, Robert B. Halder, Ben L. Bethell, Robert L. Ringel, Marc S. Tucker, Richard Phelps, Robert L. Woodson, Robert Reich, S. Dave Phillips, Robert B. Jordan III, Robert L. Luddy, Billy Ray Hall, C. Peter Magrath, Debra W. Stewart, and James D. Skinner.
Emerging Issues Forum (Raleigh, NC)
more info on Emerging Issues Forum (Raleigh, NC)
Hunt, James B. more info on Hunt, James B., 1937-
Monteith, Larry K., 1933- more info on Monteith, Larry K., 1933-
Owen, Betty, 1935-2012 more info on Owen, Betty, 1935-2012
Caldwell, John T. (John Tyler), 1911-1995 more info on Caldwell, John T. (John Tyler), 1911-1995
Faulkner, Janice H. (Janice Hardison) more info on Faulkner, Janice H. (Janice Hardison)
Price, David Eugene more info on Price, David Eugene
Tucker, Marc S. more info on Tucker, Marc S.
Phelps, Richard more info on Phelps, Richard
Woodson, Robert L. more info on Woodson, Robert L.
Reich, Robert B. more info on Reich, Robert B.
Phillips, Dave (Stanley Davis) more info on Phillips, Dave (Stanley Davis)
Jordan, Bob, 1932- more info on Jordan, Bob, 1932-
Hall, Billy Ray, 1948- more info on Hall, Billy Ray, 1948-
Magrath, C. Peter more info on Magrath, C. Peter
Stewart, Debra W., 1943- more info on Stewart, Debra W., 1943-
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Institute for Emerging Issues Records, 1985-2007 (UA011.006) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).