Download PDF (13 MB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- 1990 Emerging Issues Forum Program
Congresses and conventions
- Original Format:
- Serials (publications)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- This annual NCSU Emerging Issues Forum took place in 1990, in Raleigh, NC. The theme was "Global Changes In The Environment: Our Common Future." Speakers and participants include Governor James B. Hunt, Jr., Roy H. Park, Carl Sagan, Larry K. Monteith, Madeleine M. Kunin, Governor Steve Cowper, Albert Gore, Jr., Jay D. Hair, Gilbert M. Grosvenor, Charles B. Crawford, Warren Brown, James G. Martin, John F. Ahearne, William S. Lee III, Franklin D. Hart, Larry W. Trombaugh, Jerry L. Whitten, V. Ramanathan, Wallace S. Broecker, David Rind, William E. Carter, Gro Harlem Brundtland, George M. Woodwell, William Clark, Warren H. Linder, and Robert B. Jordan.
Emerging Issues Forum (Raleigh, NC)
more info on Emerging Issues Forum (Raleigh, NC)
Hart, Franklin D. more info on Hart, Franklin D.
Beaver, Hartsell W. more info on Beaver, Hartsell W.
Whitten, Jerry L. more info on Whitten, Jerry L.
Ramanathan, V. more info on Ramanathan, V.
Broecker, Wallace S., 1931- more info on Broecker, Wallace S., 1931-
Rind, David more info on Rind, David
Carter, William E. (William Eugene), 1939- more info on Carter, William E. (William Eugene), 1939-
Monteith, Larry K., 1933- more info on Monteith, Larry K., 1933-
Hunt, James B. more info on Hunt, James B., 1937-
Brundtland, Gro Harlem more info on Brundtland, Gro Harlem
Tombaugh, Larry W. more info on Tombaugh, Larry W.
Woodwell, G. M. more info on Woodwell, G. M.
Clark, William C., 1948- more info on Clark, William C., 1948-
Park, Roy H. more info on Park, Roy H., 1910-1993
Sagan, Carl, 1934-1996 more info on Sagan, Carl, 1934-1996
Kunin, Madeleine more info on Kunin, Madeleine
Cowper, Steve more info on Cowper, Steve
Gore, Al more info on Gore, Albert, 1948-
Hair, Jay D. more info on Hair, Jay D.
Grosvenor, Gilbert M. more info on Grosvenor, Gilbert M.
Martin, James G. (James Grubbs), 1935- more info on Martin, James G. (James Grubbs), 1935-
Ahearne, John F. more info on Ahearne, John F.
Lee, William S. more info on Lee, William S.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Institute for Emerging Issues Records, 1985-2007 (UA011.006) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).