Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- 1987 Emerging Issues Forum Program
Congresses and conventions
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- This annual NCSU Emerging Issues Forum took place on February 11, 1987, at the McKimmon Center in Raleigh, NC. The theme was "Winning In The Global Economy," and was held during NCSU's centennial. Speakers and participants include Governor James B. Hunt, Jr., Chancellor Bruce R. Poulton, H. Ross Perot, Lewis Branscomb, Admiral B. R. Inman, Alice Rivlin, David Broder, Vern Smith, Clarence E. Lightner, James G. Martin, Michael Dukakis, Robert B. Jordan III, and C. D. Spangler, Jr.
Emerging Issues Forum (Raleigh, NC)
more info on Emerging Issues Forum (Raleigh, NC)
Hunt, James B. more info on Hunt, James B., 1937-
Poulton, Bruce R. (Bruce Robert) more info on Poulton, Bruce R. (Bruce Robert)
Perot, H. Ross, 1930- more info on Perot, H. Ross, 1930-
Branscomb, Lewis M., 1926- more info on Branscomb, Lewis M., 1926-
Inman, Bobby Ray, 1931- more info on Inman, Bobby Ray, 1931-
Rivlin, Alice M. more info on Rivlin, Alice M.
Broder, David S. more info on Broder, David S.
Smith, Vern E. more info on Smith, Vern E.
Martin, James G. (James Grubbs), 1935- more info on Martin, James G. (James Grubbs), 1935-
Dukakis, Michael S. (Michael Stanley), 1933- more info on Dukakis, Michael S. (Michael Stanley), 1933-
Jordan, Bob, 1932- more info on Jordan, Bob, 1932-
Spangler, C. D. more info on Spangler, C. D. (Clemmie Dixon), 1932-
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Institute for Emerging Issues Records, 1985-2007 (UA011.006) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).