- Papillons. [patterns]
Butterflies in art
Pochoir prints -- France -- Paris -- 1920-1930
- Item identifier:
- Séguy, E. (Eugène), 1890-1985 more info on Seguy, E. (Eugène), 1890-1985
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Four patterns inspired by butterflies.
- Digital Project:
E. A. Seguy Insectes and Papillons
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- E. A. Séguy's Papillons (QL466 .S448 1920) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).