- Diseased White Fir, 1913
Forests and forestry
Trees -- Diseases and pests
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- A diseased white fir tree. The person in this photograph is an unidentified forestry student. A diseased white fir, on the road to Glacier Point on the South rim above Yosemite Park, California. Photo by C.L. Hill 1913. The boy in the picture was a forestry student summer field asst. on govt. timber Survey party."
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Carl Alwin Schenck Papers, 1865 - 1959 (MC00035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).