- Group of White Pines
- Item identifier:
- This photograph shows a group of white pine trees. The photograph has been trimmed, which cut off some of the writing on the back. Biltmore Forest, North Carolina. In the center a group of white pine planted in 1897 on an opening  forest. Adjoining this group a natural reproductions being invited to extend group gradually, thus joining it  other groups of white and yellow pine."
Biltmore Forest (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Carl Alwin Schenck Papers, 1865 - 1959 (MC00035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).