- Pinus Palustris [#3]
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- A photograph of longleaf pine trees. This grove has been cut over and subject to annual fires. Pinus palustris. Moore County. N.C. This land was boxed about 20 years ago and cut over about fifteen years ago. Since then it has been swept by yearly fires - with the result shown in the picture."
Moore County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Carl Alwin Schenck Papers, 1865 - 1959 (MC00035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).