- Primeval Woods in Pisgah Forest
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- This photograph shows several different types of trees in the Pisgah Forest. There are two men visible in the photograph.  montana, next to the marksmen Liriodendron [yellow poplar] to its right Betula lenta [sweet birch] behind all other trees are Castanea dentata [american chestnut] (Primeval woods in Pisgah Forest)"
Pisgah National Forest (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Carl Alwin Schenck Papers, 1865 - 1959 (MC00035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).