Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Lima Locomotive and Clyde Loader
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- A photograph of a Lima steam locomotive. There a log loader on the car behind the engine. for swampers last year and was hard to get men at that. This post card shows our Lima locomotive & Clyde Rapid loader we have had great success with these valued loaders as we have loaded on the average of sixty thousand feet every day this winter with this machine This machine is very fast. we use seven men"
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Carl Alwin Schenck Papers, 1865 - 1959 (MC00035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)