Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Mount Shuskan
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- A photograph of Mount Shuskan in the Baker National Forest. The writing on the back of the photograph is in german, except for the latin tree names. There is also a note attached to the photographs which identifies some of the trees. [Back] [german] Pinus albicaulis [white bark pine] [german] Abies lasiocarpa [alpine fir] Mt. Shuskan Baker Nat. Forest. [Note] Tsuga mertensiana [mountain hemlock] Abies lasiocarpa [alpine fir] a brush of Pinus albicaulis [white bark pine] practically none in this picture"
Mount Baker National Forest (Wash.)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Carl Alwin Schenck Papers, 1865 - 1959 (MC00035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).