- Pinus Palustris [#4]
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- This photograph shows some stumps and tap roots of longleaf pine trees. "Pinus palustris. Moore County. N.C. Stumps & tap-roots. The base's of these stumps are on a level with trees in back-ground."
Moore County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Carl Alwin Schenck Papers, 1865 - 1959 (MC00035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).