- Dr. Homer D. House outside tent
Forests and forestry
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Dr. Homer House posing in front of a tent. Dr. House (d. 1949) was an Assistant Director and Lecturer at the Biltmore Forest School from 1907 to 1913. He later served as State Botanist of New York from 1914 until his retirement in 1948. House was the author and illustrator of Wild Flowers of New York, an elaborate 2 volume set containing 264 color plates. "Dr. Homer D. House"
House, Homer D. (Homer Doliver), 1878-1949
more info on House, Homer D. (Homer Doliver), 1878-1949
Biltmore Forest School more info on Biltmore Forest School
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Carl Alwin Schenck Papers, 1865 - 1959 (MC00035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).