- Pruning of White Pine After, 1911
Forestry schools and education
Forests and forestry
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- The Biltmore Forestry School students posing near a white pine tree after it was pruned. "Pruning of W Pine near L. Clear. N.Y. 1911. After."
Biltmore Forest School
more info on Biltmore Forest School
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Carl Alwin Schenck Papers, 1865 - 1959 (MC00035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).