- Biltmore Forestry students at sawmill
Forests and forestry
Forestry schools and education
- Item identifier:
- This is a photograph of the Biltmore Forestry students at a sawmill. "Biltmore forestry students engaged at a sawmill in Pisgah Forest inspecting and learning to inspect hardwood lumber."
Biltmore Forest School
more info on Biltmore Forest School
Pisgah National Forest (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Carl Alwin Schenck Papers, 1865 - 1959 (MC00035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).