Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- House in the Pink Beds, 1908
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- House, Homer D. (Homer Doliver), 1878-1949 more info on House, Homer D. (Homer Doliver), 1878-1949
- This is a sketch of the Schenck's summer home in the Pink Beds. The sketch was drawn by Homer D. House, an assistant forester at Biltmore."House in the Pink Beds"
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Carl Alwin Schenck Papers, 1865 - 1959 (MC00035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).