Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- George and Edith Vanderbilt in the Pisgah Forest
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- These are two photographs mounted on an album page of the Vanderbilts on an excursion in the Pisgah Forest at Lookingglass Falls. [Left] George W. Vanderbilt on an excursion in the Pisgah Forest, here seated below the grand Falls of Lookingglass Creek. [Right] Mrs. Edith Vanderbilt nee Dresser on an excursion in Pisgah Forest, here seated below the Falls of Lookingglass Creek."
Vanderbilt, George Washington, 1862-1914
more info on Vanderbilt, George Washington, 1862-1914
Vanderbilt, Edith Stuyvesant Dresser, 1873-1958 more info on Vanderbilt, Edith Stuyvesant Dresser, 1873-1958
Pisgah National Forest (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Carl Alwin Schenck Papers, 1865 - 1959 (MC00035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).