- Second Growth Yellow Poplar
- Item identifier:
- This photograph shows some yellow poplar trees near Cranberry, N.C. "2nd growth yellow poplar near Cranberry, N.C. Dominant trees 95 ft. high. Stand 40 years old, contained 41 long cords (of 160 cu. ft.) per acre"
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Carl Alwin Schenck Papers, 1865 - 1959 (MC00035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).