Men in Forest
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Men in Forest
- An unidentified group of men using surveying equipment in the forest.
Forests and forestry
Forests and forestry -- Equipment and supplies
Surveying -- Instruments
- Original Format:
- 3 3/4 x 4 1/2
- Item identifier:
Mont Alto (Pa.)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Carl Alwin Schenck Papers, 1865 - 1959 (MC00035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)