- Magnificent Maple Lumber
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- A photograph of some maple trees. The photo is reproduced from an issue of the American Lumberman dated October 3, 1910. [Front] Magnificent Maple Timber In Section 21, Township 30, Montmorency County, Mich: Property of the Kneeland Bigelow Company in Bay City. [Back] Zucker shown  in Michigan"
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Carl Alwin Schenck Papers, 1865 - 1959 (MC00035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).