- Sugar Pine
- Item identifier:
- An unidentified man standing next to a sugar pine tree (Pinus lambertiana). This is a kallitype mounted on a piece of black mat board. "[Front] 9.4 ft Dia. 200 ft high. 61,065 ft Lumber. [Back] Sugarpine clear bole 75'"
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Carl Alwin Schenck Papers, 1865 - 1959 (MC00035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).