- Narrow Gauge Railroad
- Item identifier:
- Two unidentified men standing on a railroad car. The "Gillespie" referred to on the back of the photograph was George Gillespie, a ranger at the Biltmore Estate. "Narrow gauge above Gillespie's built by Lafour (logging in Pisgah Forest)"
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Carl Alwin Schenck Papers, 1865 - 1959 (MC00035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).